Specialties are the result of research carried out by the R & D team and agronomists with the aim of creating exclusive products at the service of Farmers looking for maximum performance for all type of crops.
Slower of vegetative growth and promoter of protein synthesis and side shoots
Solución de abono PK enriquecida con microelementos específicos. elfer® Ekil está diseñado para limitar el desarrollo vegetativo, estimular el sistema radicular y unificar la maduración de los frutos, induciendo el desarrollo de brotes laterales.
Water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) - 15.00
Water-soluble potassium oxide (K2O) - 20.00
Water-soluble boron (B) soluble in water - 0.10
Water-soluble manganese (Mn) soluble in water - 0.10
Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA - 0.10
Water-soluble molybdenum (Mo) water soluble - 0.010
· Product designed to apply at times when it is necessary to paralyze the vegetative growth of the plant. Due to the absence of nitrogen in its composition and its phosphorus and potassium content, a balanced development between the aerial part and the root system is achieved. Thus avoiding excessive vegetative development that would produce losses in production.
· Stimulates the root development of the plant due to the action of phosphorus and specific micronutrients.
· It induces the development of lateral shoots, eliminating apical dominance, achieving the formation of more balanced and smaller trees.
· It homogenizes the maturation of the fruits, managing to reduce the number of passes in the harvest.
|Fruit trees, Citrics, Vines||300-500 ml/hl||Apply 2-3 times|
|Vegetables||300-500 ml/hl||Perform several treatments every 10-12 days, from the beginning of fruit setting.|
|Olive tree||300-500 ml/hl||apply 2 times|
* The information on dose and application modes is indicative and may vary depending on the type of crop, soil or irrigation, among other factors. We recommend that you consult Every particular case with our agronomists.